Week at a Glance: October 23 – 28
Pumpkin Patch Help: Normally, Mrs. Swaim, our church youth leader, fills in any vacant spots for selling pumpkins during the school day when the youth are busy learning. This year, we can bless her with the gift of help. Please follow this link and sign up to work as you are able.
- Guitar & Ukulele Lessons with an Instructor.
- Bible Quizzing: 3:15-3:45pm after school in the multi-purpose room.
- Model Train Club: 3:25-4:25pm after school in Mrs. Hendrick’s Room.
- Elite Cru Cheer Practice: 3:15-3:45pm.
- Jr Cru Cheer Practice: 4:00-5:00pm.
- Drawing Class: after school in the multi-purpose room.
- Tumbling Class after school in the Narthex.
Thursday: Elementary Basketball Meeting Tonight (see flyer below).
- Tippi Toes class meeting in the Narthex after school.
- Piano lessons will be after school in the Sanctuary Studio.
Friday: Early Release Today at 1:35pm
- No eGaming after school.
- Check your pre-paid accounts for balances.
- First Basketball game of the season will be on October 31st.
- If you have further questions about dates and times of upcoming events, click HERE.
- If you have any questions regarding athletics, be sure to contact Mr. Steve Camp, our Athletic Director. firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to technical issues, Mr. Rogers’s email address is now
email@example.com; please update your contacts.
Reformation: We will celebrate the Reformation on October 31, 2023. We will have regular chapel schedule on Tuesday, October 31, 2023, instead of Wednesday that week.
PTL Fundraiser: The students who wish to wear a fall t-shirt or ILCA Spirit Wear on Tuesday, October 31, will pay $2.00 for that privilege. Teachers will collect money in 1st hour or homeroom classes.
Eligibility Policy Update
Approved by ILCA Board of Trustees on 10/10/23 and effective immediately. This statement supersedes all previous statements regarding eligibility.
Revised Statement Regarding Eligibility
At Immanuel Lutheran Christian Academy, we are striving for excellence and hold academics in high esteem. Students are expected to maintain a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.25 or higher and grades of a D or better in all subjects. Grades checks will be completed each Tuesday, beginning with the third week of each semester. Students whose GPA falls below 2.25 and/or have an F in any subject, shall be considered ineligible until the next grade check (the following week, regardless of grade improvement). Ineligible students will not be able to participate in games, team warm-ups, or practices during the period of ineligibility. Students may attend games wearing spirit wear and will sit on or behind the bench with their team, but they will not be allowed to travel with the team. After three (3) incidents of ineligibility the student shall be removed from the team for the remainder of the season. No student or parent shall pressure an ILCA Instructor with regard to posted grade or grading process. Should such pressure be reported, the student shall immediately be removed from the team for the remainder of the season.
For more information about basketball schedules, here is a link to the ECC Christian Conference for more details. https://www.quickscores.com/ecc
For More Information, Email Mr. Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org