Scroll down to find your "Sweet Spot"
and make a difference in students' lives!
(Active LInks to signups coming soon.)
Contact Krystal August, Office Administrator
- Elementary Classroom Mom
- Field Trip Chaperones
- Field Day - May
- Ponca City, Grades 1st - 8th
- Drivers, Small group chaperones
- Lunch Room Duty and Recess
- k - 4th grades - around 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
- MS/HS lunch - around 12:05 pm - 12:50 pm
- Reading Buddies
- Volunteer Opportunities spreadsheets
- Upkeep parent sign up sheets as they are added to the volunteer page.
- Reach out to Contact person and/or Parents if there are conflicting dates on the school calendar.
Contact Mellisa Stephens (PTL) firstname.lastname@example.org
Anyone is welcome to Volunteer – we’d love to have you be a part of supporting our school. We meet once a month, but if that doesn't work for you we always welcome any help in all aspects.
- Blue and Gold
- Box Tops for Education
- Chili Supper Social
- Coin Chaos
- Parties - Christmas, Valentine's Day
- Teacher Appreciation Week
- Book Fair -contact Jill Duran - set up, work the register, break down
- contact Jill Duran
- any day of the week
- any time/ help check out books for students
- reshelf books, etc
- Science Room - contact Ginger Hendricks, MS/HS Science Teacher
- Fish and Turtle tanks
- Senior Graduation