Virtual Online Learning
This page will be updated daily as needed for those teachers/classes using online/virtual learning.
Daily Devotion with Mr. Z – Join Mr. Z daily on ILCA’s Facebook for a daily word with our Lord.
MS students will receive all assignments by grade in a document shared/emailed Sunday nights.
-MS Teacher Zoom Hours – Click HERE.
HS teachers will reach out weekly to students via email/Zoom with assignment information.
Office hours and Zoom class meetings will be available for all HS courses.
Click on the links to access weekly information.
-Blank Learning Log – Click HERE.
-Submit Prayer Requests – Click HERE.
-Click this link to access a spreadsheet containing information regarding weekly office hours, zoom sessions, and class assignments. Click the tabs at the bottom of the spreadsheet.
- Daily Devotions with Mr. Zehnder on Facebook at 10 am
- Prom – We are working to reschedule the prom for a later date. Details will be released when available.
- Graduation – Has been rescheduled for late June/Early July. Watch for date details to come.
- Senior Trip – The senior trip will be rescheduled for later in June or July.
- Spring Sports – The HCAA has cancelled all spring sports activities including the state track meet.
Technology Information – If you do not have access to internet in your home, Cox is offering free internet to all homes with K-12 students. Call 1-800-234-3933 for details. Please be sure to contact Ms.Griffith if you are having any technology challenges.