- B.A. in Spanish with a minor in Human Development from the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay
- Taught English to Hmong, Laotian, Chinese, and Hispanic Immigrants at Northeast Wisconsin Technical College
- Volunteered in my children’s schools (public and private)
- Substitute teacher in public and private schools
- Kindergarten Aide at ILCA
- Extended Care Coordinator at ILCA
My husband Vince and I have three wonderful boys, all three of whom graduated from ILCA, and are now young men venturing out into the world.
“For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.” Romans 8:38-39