Click HERE for Updated Information on ILCA’s 2020 Summer Day Camp. Please email Valerie Cobb (email@example.com) for more information.
Friends of Immanuel,
Help us serve those going back to work June 1 through our summer day camp program.
We have made an Amazon wish list of ‘extra’ things that would be fun to add to our summer day camp to keep kids busy, learning, & having fun!
We’d love to recycle your extra craft supplies!
Mrs. Swaim and Mrs. Cobb
What makes the ILCA Summer Day Camp Program Unique?
• Camp begins promptly at 8:30am each morning with devotions.
• Learning NEVER stops, so there are plenty of opportunities each day for young minds to grow!
• FREE Pre-camp and Post-camp care to accommodate busy work schedules.
• Field Trips occur Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. They include theme related activities off-campus, swimming at the city pool, playing at splash pads and area parks, and age-appropriate service projects.
• Occasionally, inclement weather will necessitate the cancellation of outside activities and/or trips. Our staff plans for these with fun indoor games, movie days, and other fun activities.
• Staff is First Aid and CPR certified.
What about older students?
• Students currently in grades 7 and 8 may apply to be a Camper-inTransition (C.I.T.).
• Responsibilities include helping with opening devotions and closing, setting up for lunch, being a good role model, and working with groups.
• C.I.T.s receive a discounted rate.
• Please contact us for an application packet.