Click HERE for Information and forms for ILCA’s 2020 Summer Day Camp.
What makes the ILCA Summer Day Camp Program Unique?
• Camp begins promptly at 8:30am each morning with devotions.
• Learning NEVER stops, so there are plenty of opportunities each day for young minds to grow!
• FREE Pre-camp and Post-camp care to accommodate busy work schedules.
• Field Trips occur Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. They include theme related activities off-campus, swimming at the city pool, playing at splash pads and area parks, and age-appropriate service projects.
• Occasionally, inclement weather will necessitate the cancellation of outside activities and/or trips. Our staff plans for these with fun indoor games, movie days, and other fun activities.
• Staff is First Aid and CPR certified.
What about older students?
• Students currently in grades 7 and 8 may apply to be a Camper-inTransition (C.I.T.).
• Responsibilities include helping with opening devotions and closing, setting up for lunch, being a good role model, and working with groups.
• C.I.T.s receive a discounted rate.
• Please contact us for an application packet.