ILCA’s 2021 Summer Day Camp information will be available to current ILCA students and former Campers around Spring Break.
Please email Valerie Cobb (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
What makes the ILCA Summer Day Camp Program Unique?
- Camp begins promptly at 8:30am each morning with devotions.
- Learning NEVER stops, so there are plenty of opportunities each day for young minds to grow!
- FREE Pre-camp and Post-camp care to accommodate busy work schedules.
- Field Trips occur Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. They include theme related activities off-campus, swimming at the city pool, playing at splash pads and area parks, and age-appropriate service projects. (COVID Precautions will be put in place)
- Occasionally, inclement weather will necessitate the cancellation of outside activities and/or trips. Our staff plans for these with fun indoor games, movie days, and other fun activities.
- Staff is First Aid and CPR certified.