HS Boys and MS Girls Head Basketball Coach Openings
General Job Descriptions
- Profess to possess and then live out a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Serve as a Christian example of fair play and good sportsmanship both on and off the court.
- Encourage student-athletes to attend Immanuel Lutheran Church’s Wednesday night and/or Sunday morning services by directing them to speak with ILC’s Youth Director (email@example.com) and by not scheduling Wednesday/Sunday practices and games.
- Regularly attend a local, theologically conservative Christian Church that agrees with the core teachings of the LCMS.
- Agree to uphold the teachings of the Lutheran Church Missouri-Synod (LCMS).
- Run four (4) practices/games/scrimmages a week (MTRF) from October until the end of the season (e.g., late February); ensure that practice usually lasts between 1.5 hours and 2 hours in duration.
- Ensure compliance with all HCAA bylaws with the aid of ILCA’s Athletic Director (AD).
- Professionally discipline student-athletes and ensure that they maintain Christ-like behavior, language, and attitudes at all times, for coaches are responsible for the conduct of their teams.
- Write & then email ILCA’s AD, as well as the Lead English Teacher (firstname.lastname@example.org), a 10ish-sentence synopsis of the highlights of the previous week’s game(s) for your team(s).
- Periodically meet with ILCA’s Athletic Director to discuss the season’s scheduling, the officiating, and the team’s progress.
- Perform other duties as assigned by ILCA’s Athletic Director, Board of Directors, Counselor, Headmaster, or Principal.
We are seeking qualified individuals for the following positions. Applicants need to enjoy working with children and have a desire to contribute to their young lives.
7:30am-1:30pm Float position which entails giving breaks and delivering breakfast to the classrooms.
3-6pm Afternoon positions with our older 3-year-olds, which is caring for them after they wake up from nap. This includes snack time, playground/playroom time, center time, and pick up. This position could actually be combined with the morning position for a full-time position.
Subs- this would be on a day-by-day basis where our teachers would call or ask when they need subs.
- High school diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Some college (Preferred)
- Previous child care a plus
- 16 years and above for afternoon positions